Graduate ServiceNow Trainee Consultant
Outstanding opportunity for an IT Graduate to work as a SeviceNow Developer, joining a newly established ‘ServiceNow Practice’. On-boarding and supporting customers on the ServiceNow Cloud (SaaS) platform, as well as building ServiceNow applications.
We have extensive training programmes for our employees and the company is committed to sponsoring your ServiceNow certification qualifications.
Software as a Service is sky rocketing: with its scope for faster application development, greater flexibility and employee productivity, SaaS offers functional and performance benefits that were simply not possible with traditional on-premise technology.
We believe passionately in developing our employees, both professionally and personally. All our consultants are trained at the highest standards in-line with the vendor certification standards. Training never finishes, as our consultants are required to maintain the level of knowledge throughout their careers.
Job Title: Trainee ServiceNow Consultant
Type of Job: Graduate – Full Time
As a trainee developer, you will be part of a growing team of consultants, building applications on client request, you will also work closely with senior developers whom will mentor and guide your development.
The successful candidate will be a university educated with a sound degree in:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Development or a related discipline.
The successful candidate will have a logical mind and be exceptionally proficient in the analysis of data using tools such as Excel and SQL (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS or similar). The candidate should be confident and communicative with strong interpersonal skills when collaborating with peers and external suppliers, working in a dynamically changing environment. A particular aptitude to problem-solving is a key requirement.
- Highly numerate and proficient in report and query writing, pivot tabling etc
- Good understanding with principles of business analysis and process engineering
- Familiarity with database design and models (ERD, normalisation, schemas, elements, data types, constraints and indexing)
- Able to quickly and effectively test and analyse their own and the output of others
- Understanding of documentation approaches and work tracking skills
- Keeping up-to-date with changing technology and its implementation
- Confidently identify solutions to problems, and to make recommendations to senior stakeholders presenting these in a concise and coherent way.
- Knowledge of Database architecture, CRM, XML, ETL, Microsoft Office applications
- Previous experience in a development environment, preferably within a large financial organisation
- Familiarity with source control practices and tools
- Understanding of agile development and project management techniques
The successful candidate should also be in possession of the following characteristics:
- Literate and numerate
- Logical thinker that can use own initiative
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to work alone or within a team
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Strong technical prowess and desire to stay current with changing technologies
- An emphasis on attention to detail and right-first-time accuracy
- Proven delivery under pressure
- Dynamism, agility and flexibility to deliver within a fast changing environment
£19,500 plus our commitment to fully fund your:
- ITIL V3 certifications
- ServiceNow certifications.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or simply contact us and one of our team members will call you for a friendly chat.